Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Training, Training, and Training

The Disney World Castle just prior to the Fireworks Show
Now that we're back from Disney World, my "A" race, the HITS Sterling 70.3,  is just three short weeks from last Sunday.  I took a look at my training plan to see what I have coming up, and I will be busy.  Here's an approximation of the total distance in each discipline for the next three weeks (mostly the next two weeks as I have a fairly significant taper during the last week)
Swim=10 miles
Bike= 350 miles
Run= 60 miles
M.I.C.K.E.Y.  M.O.U.S.E!

The emphasis will continue to be on the bike in order to create a strong run.  I may try to do a few short running miles off of the bike just to get a sense of running after a longer bike ride. 
At Wolfgang Puck's Place in Downtown Disney!
Note: These pictures have nothing to do with Triathlon, but we had a great time on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment