Sunday, January 24, 2016

Beer of the Week: Boneman Blonde


One thing I've never been especially fond of is the blonde ale. I've always found the taste to be a bit too subtle, and the finish on many has what I consider to be an "unpleasant" after taste.  However, I have recently discovered one that has changed my opinion a bit.  The beer is called "Boneman Blonde" and it's a creation of the Brues Alehouse, a recent addition to the beer scene in Pueblo. Boneman is one of about 6 beers in their house line-up and it's best described as a unique take on the blonde.  The taste is much more complex than your typical blonde ale.  A bit of spice, a touch of bitterness and a smooth finish all provide something different.   The alehouse is new, and they will be bringing out additional beers as time goes on. And if the Boneman Blonde is any indication, there's some good things still to come.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment